Tuesday, March 30, 2010

New Seehafer Farm Bus

Well, here's the new addition to the Seehafer Farm... and of course, Brian being a "Dodge" man, it had to be a Dodge.

I've never thought of myself as a "mini van mom" but if you look at the crew of animals we have, we needed it!

This 2001 Grand Caravan can seat 7 humans comfortably...

and with the hatch back, two goats and chicken will feel right at home!

Note: The 1965 VW Beetle, my most favorite car in the world, is in retirement right now. Brian and I are going to fully restore her. She'll be good as new!

2 comments:

  1. Is that the same VW you had in high school?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kirsten!! It's not, I've had three in my life time... so far. I'm eyeing another one! I can't believe you remembered that one in high school!

    ReplyDelete