Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Nashville Lawn and Garden Show Part 2

I left my two favorite items I look forward to at the Nashville Lawn and Garden Show for last, fresh herbs...
They were everywhere!  In garden designs... love the honey bees... hmmm, the next summer project and addition to the Seehafer Farm... maybe!
and dried... 
I talked with David Cornett, owner of "Just Herbs" located in Big Stone Gap Virginia.  The inspiration for the company came from his wife Donna, who was told to have no more salt in her diet after a doctor's visit.  I got to smell and taste David's creations... so good!!

Check out "Just Herbs" at their website:
http://www.justherbs.org/

And my other favorite, Garr's Rental & Feed... they are located in Mount Juliet Tennessee.
It's just a down home feed store with very friendly and knowledgeable people.  The baby ducks and baby chicks are coming soon too!  
Visit their website at:
http://www.garrsrentalandfeed.com/

It was a good show all around and now I'm really looking forward to spring that's just around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment