Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Restless Night

This is what the moon looked like at 2:27am this morning. I haven't been sleeping much lately because I have a bad case of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. As a matter of fact, I am having surgery on both wrists tomorrow. I'll be out of commission for at least two weeks.

Brian and I did have a chance this past weekend to hit the road in search for the future "Seehafer Farm." We got in the truck with four farms to look at towards the north and before we knew it...

we were in Franklin Kentucky!

It's absolutely beautiful up there. Farmland as far as the eye can see. Brian loved it there...

but no luck yet. We're still looking.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a great picture of the moon. Sorry about your wrists, I will be at work tomorrow but will be thinking about you. Your right about Franklin, Ky. I grew up about fourteen miles south of there. Good Luck tomorrow, we will keep your booth straight for you. Lisa

    ReplyDelete