Friday, November 5, 2010

By Cupcake Tree

On January 20th of 2010, I wrote about a wonderfully creative woman, Olga. Olga hand carves rubber stamps at are the greatest thing since sliced bread! They are the bee's knees! You've got to visit her etsy shop...

http://www.etsy.com/shop/cupcaketree

I've ordered most or all of her farm animal stamps.

She's also created some specifically for us... like the tomato and pumpkin stamp! Just awesome!!

Here's the two new "Seehafer Farm" stamps... LOVE THEM OLGA!! All your stamps make me smile!


Olga made another stamp for us too... the "Seehafer Farm Strawberry Wine" Label! I've got to get a picture of that soon. These are for projects I have in the works. I'll let everyone in on that "mystery" later!

THANK YOU OLGA!! As always, we love your stamps here at Seehafer Farm!

1 comment: