Monday, October 12, 2009

THE PUMPKIN WEIGH IN... Part 2

Ok, it was time to move her. Mind you, there was only Brian and I moving this baby! Here's the half mark. I had to take a break here.

We finally made it to the "Weigh In" location under the swing set, which only took us 30 MINUTES!! I'm saying that with a small amount of sarcasm.

Got the "big girl" on the scale and.... drum roll please...... 450 POUNDS!!! I'm impressed! Tootie, not much so. (Bubba is in the background by the garden boxes and William Jake is right behind Tootie.)

After weighing in, we had to figure out what to do with the ole' girl. Here's what we came up with...

She's part of the "Halloween Graveyard" decorations up front! It looks like she fell on one of the skeletons... I thought it was cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment