Thursday, October 8, 2009

My Old House

This blog is mainly for my WONDERFUL Uncle Frank and equally GREAT father-in-law, Rod (Brian's dad.)

Here is my house. It's a 1930's Cottage. I still have it - information for all the other bloggers who are reading this.

When Brian and I got married, I was still right in the middle of restoring this little beauty! Brian and I have worked really hard on finishing it and we plan on putting it on the market soon... Brian's been the main man on the construction. He's doing a beautiful job! I'm very proud of him.

The upstairs has turned out awesome! It looked, well, not good when I moved in about 4-5 years ago. We tore everything out and re-drywalled the whole upstairs... our friend and neighbor Dennis drywalled all this with Brian!

We vaulted the ceilings and now it's bright and airy! LOVE IT!!

It will be a sad day when we sell it. I'll make sure it goes to a good person or family who loves it just as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment