Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A wonderful husband


When I moved from my house on Shelton Avenue to live with my new husband Brian, I was only sad about one thing. I was leaving my favorite tree in the backyard. It is a beautiful plum tree. She's an old tree with deep reddish/purple leaves. I loved that tree from the moment I saw it. I put my pond right beside her, designed the Japanese garden all around it and sat under that tree many nights watching lighting bugs in the summer time. It was like a giant shady umbrella and the main focus of the whole backyard. Brian saved the tree two summers ago. She means a lot to the both of us. Well, Brian spent six months trying to clone the ole' girl and he finally did! We will take a part of her wherever we go now. Brian is a wonderful husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment