Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Farm Photo Gallery

Brian and I headed up to Bethpage Tennessee to see this one farm in mind. These are some pictures of the farm land near and around the area.

Take a deep breath. Can't you just smell that fresh country air?!?!

I just love old barns. They can make the most beautiful sceneries to photograph.

No, this is not Madison County... like every other woman, I love that book! It made me cry. This covered bridge is on State Road 231. It's actually someone's private drive way.

You can't really see it but the house is straight ahead. The bridge entrance frames the house in the back ground perfectly.

I can't tell you how many times I asked poor Brian to turn the van around so I could get a picture. This little donkey was one of them.

The farm we went to in Bethpage was just not right for us. We did end up "free stylin'"... that's what Brian calls it when we just drive around looking. He got that term from Mike and Frank from "American Pickers" on History Channel... great show by the way! Here's the website...
http://www.history.com/shows/american-pickers

It actually turned out to be a nice Sunday outing.

No comments:

Post a Comment