Friday, September 17, 2010

ARTIST SPOTLIGHT

"Felt of Dreams" Di Summit - Fiber Artist

Di Summit is one of my truest and dearest friends that I've known for years. I am always in awe of everything she makes and it's ALL by hand. She has wonderful ideas and when they come to fruition, it's just simply incredible! These are some of the new pieces, I mean, characters that Di has needle felted...

"Bijou"... a sweet puppy that is ready for adoption!

"Scout"... another sweet dog, house broken and ready to go home with you! I love brown dogs!

"Wall Street Willie"... I love the newspaper! I can just imagine him with a british accent.

"Sweet Pea"... seamstress assistant extraordinaire... love the little thimble!! Where does Di get them?!?!?

"Sissy"... have binky, will travel! Sissy is my favorite!!!

I had to take two pictures of her so you could see Sissy with her binky... CUTE!!

And of course, this one is my most favorite. Di made this specially for me! She's the sweetest little baby chick!!

These are all for sale. If interested in any one of these incredible characters (except my sweet baby chick), you could email me and I will forward it to Di to get in touch with you OR the cast of felt characters are located at Gas Lamp Antiques where Di has them in a glass cabinet space.

Gas Lamp Antiques
100 Powell Pl #200
Nashville, TN 37204
(615) 297-2224
Open Mon-Sat 10am-6pm; Sun 12pm-6pm
http://www.gaslampantiques.com/

I love all of them Di!! Thank you for letting me share them with everyone!! Love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment