Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Thrift Stores

It's been forever since I've done some "thrifting!" Chef Clay... Clay shops at the local thrift stores, Salvation Army and Goodwill... that's what reminded me to go. He had in his truck some wonderful finds! So last night on the way home from work, I stopped by The Salvation Army Store and found these...

two wooden produce baskets... love those!

a tin canister... that looks like a milk container... thought some pretty spring flower would look great in it

wonderful metal bugs and hummingbird... great for putting in potted plants for decoration... I'm thinking about painting them

PLUS, I found four plates and two coffee cups/saucers of the set I have at home!! Can't ever have to many plates, just incase. They are Pfaltzgraff Plates. My dearest friend Corinne got me hooked on them. Most of what I collect seem to be started by Corinne... thanks Rinni!! Got all of the plates, cups and saucers for only $5.00!! Great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment