Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Jack Daniel's Distillery

Lynchburg Tennessee is so beautiful! I love it out there. I was so busy looking around, I forgot to take pictures of the land around Lynchburg.


Here is the safe Jack kicked, got lead poisoning and eventually was the cause of his death. Cool, isn't it! That's Brian in the picture.

A Jack Daniel's saying....


The distillery is one the oldest registered distillery in the United States. All of Jack Daniel's Whiskey is made, packaged and distributed from Lynchburg to around the world. I'm ready for a "Tour Guide" job there!

1 comment:

  1. Did you know my step dad goes there everyday? He drives an 18 wheeler. He runs the cargo from lynchburg to the train at harding pl. Where from there gets distributed to the USA. He is a HUGE JD fan. He calls it Granddaddy juice. When did you guys go?

    ReplyDelete