Monday, June 6, 2011

Introducing the babies...

I'm guessing it's time to introduce the new Seehafer Farm babies...

This is Jasmine (in remembrance of Jazz). She is the only one who's light yellow. Jasmine's personality is pretty passive, not a troublemaker.

This one is Duckie. Brian named her this because she absolutely loves playing in the water! Duckie has darker markings in her wing feathers.

This one is Rowdy... she is her namesake. Rowdy is the littlest one and SHE IS A TROUBLEMAKER!

And last but not least, this little man (we think) is Nigel. He is always getting the girls in a uproar, another troublemaker.

It just might be me but I don't remember the other girls being very high energy. These little new ones don't stop and if they do, it's only a moment of quiet before all heck breaks lose again!

We love the new babies and they are a great addition to the farm.

1 comment:

  1. You're peepers are adorable!

    I started hatching again and we got a sizzle rooster (frizzle cochin+silkie) that you may like. I wanted to give you first choice if you want him or not. Let me know if you are interested. I can try to send photos. He's blue colored with a puff on his head and feathers on his feet.

    Hope all is well!

    -Tess (grumpygoats@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete